Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

You be the judge

So a while ago I put these new comments on my blog, because Blogger wouldn't give me the email addresses of everyone who commented, and I felt uncomfortable and mean in not at least emailing them back.

I didn't know if they were okay or not, but then I got an email from Eurolush saying she couldn't get them to work. Thing about Eurolush is, she's the type rude enough to complain. It made me wonder if everyone hated the new comments, but wasn't as rude as Eurolush.

So I put a poll up on the right hand side there to ask what you thought. Because I am so self-obsessed and attention seeking. I need you to tell me exactly what you think of my comments otherwise I will not sleep at night.

Vote! Vote now!


CAN'T SEE COMMENTS? PLEASE CLICK HERE