Pages

Monday 22 October 2007

A grand day out

So we went on a train! The youngest Little Latte was very excited. "And a scary lion came out of the trees and it scare the train, and it bite it!"

No, this didn't actually happen. But it was a gorgeous journey, across the sands to Ulverston, where we went to the Lanternhouse to see the digital art. The Lattes love digital art. They love to crawl over it, and spent happy moments lying on the Groovisions installation, with little cars and boats and planes projected onto their backs.

Then it was another evening with Clara, which is turning out to be one of the most beautiful books I have ever read. Even though Peter Hobbs keeps calling me from the other side of the sofa, I am standing firm and sticking with this lovely novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I always try to respond - either here in the commentbox or by email if Blogger gives me your email address.

Thanks for visiting!