Pages

Monday 2 July 2007

My new thing for today is - having a panic attack

After feeling dizzy and spacey and odd for days, and having that little Episode in front of my daughter's physiotherapist where I had to be sat down with a glass of water for god's sake, I have just had a turn in the car on the way to work.

I was convinced I was going to lose my sight, in fact I was so scared of this I was sure it had happened, and it hadn't.

And I had to pull over with my thumping head and listen to my heart going insanely fast, it was Very Scary.

I am still nervous now, and I'm not bloody well having this.

Not bloody having it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I always try to respond - either here in the commentbox or by email if Blogger gives me your email address.

Thanks for visiting!