Pages

Friday 12 October 2007

It seems this is not so new after all


I have been looking over the 3 (count 'em) posts I have made since July, and note the following:

I have kept forgetting to post

This is not, as I intended, a cheerful and skittily optimistic view of life. It is me, moaning. Which as dear Mr Coffee will tell you, everyone has quite enough of thank you very much without putting it out for the world's perusal.

So tonight I am sitting down and googling positivity and enlightenment and I will get back to you.

Though in my defence it is difficult to be positive when you can't sit up without feeling very poorly.

(Just quickly wanted to mention The Carhullan Army by Sarah Hall, which I am no mental or physical state to talk about coherently. It's a surprising book after her earlier work, spare and shocking, but certainly worth a read and really shows her versatility as a writer.

1 comment:

I love comments. I always try to respond - either here in the commentbox or by email if Blogger gives me your email address.

Thanks for visiting!